This is a big day for your family.
You and your husband have spent hundreds of hours designing, space planning, and coordinating engineers to get to this point where you are ready to embark on a major project. At one point a questionable draftsman skipped town a few months ago and tried to screw take the plans from your ideas with him.
You purchased AutoCad, a program which you had not touched since your design days 15 years ago, and you finished the drawings yourselves. It was a major challenge, but one that provided the ultimate reward knowing that you have played such an important role in all of the plans so far.
Today you submitted the home remodel to the city, with the help of an amazing engineer and awesome design consultant. When all is said and done you will be doubling the size of your home, and are really anxious to see the actual building begin.
Plumbers, Electricians, and Other Contractors Play Important Roles in Determing the Success of Any Building Project
If you know anything about the process of building or remodeling then you likely also understand that even though the planning takes a lot of work, it is the actual completion of a project that requires the most time. Whether you are looking for a Sacramento area plumber to help with new construction of you are searching a large midwestern city for the right contractor for a water heater replacement in a remodeling project, it is always important to work with the most experienced contractors that you can afford. And while the most experienced Sacramento are plumbers will cost more, in the long run your investment will allow you to get the best results that will eventually add to the value of your home.
And while all contractors are important, some would argue that the most important decision you will ever make is the choice of the plumber who will do the work on your new bill or remodeling project. Although availability can vary from one part of the country to another, the most experienced Sacramento area plumbers, as well as those in other parts of that state, have long waiting lists, it is important to work with someone who you can trust.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the importance of making sure that you are working with a reputable plumber:
- A shower head leaking at a mere 10 drips a minute wastes more than 500 gallons of water in a single year. That is an amount of water that is equivalent to what it takes to wash 60 loads of dishes in a dishwasher.
- In comparison, a leaky faucet dripping at the rate of one drip a second can waste more than 3,000 gallons a year. This is the same amount of water needed to take more than 180 showers!
- All combined, leaks waste up to 180 gallons of water a week in the average household, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Unfortunately, even in a time when water is increasingly scarce in a place like California, nearly a trillion gallons of water, worth as much as $6 billion, is wasted each year as the result of running toilets, dripping faucets, or other leaks.
- One leaky faucet that drips at the rate of one drip a second can waste more than 3,000 gallons every year, an amount that is equal to what is needed to take more than 180 showers.
- The plumbing system in a home is composed of two separate subsystems: one subsystem brings freshwater in, and the other subsystem takes wastewater out.
If you live in the state of California and are embarking on a major home remodeling project, it is important that you talk to the top Sacramento area plumbers, or the experts in the area that is closest to you. Detailed plans are important, but it is also essential to make sure that you hire the best contractors that you can find. From plumbers to electricians to dry wallers and painters, when it comes to a major renovation project you want to have the highest quality materials installed by the best contractors, including the best Sacramento area plumbers.R