The weekend of looking at model homes has put you in the mood for reconsidering the kitchen design in your home. After seeing all of the latest trends and designs, your own kitchen looks dated and drab. By finding a way to make even some small updates, you are hoping that you can find new energy for a space where you spend so much of your time.
From new cupboards to updated flooring choices, the latest kitchen designs have a clean, industrial look that are both welcoming and functioning. Finding which of these new trends will look the best in your own kitchen can help you find a way to update your space and breathe energy into the location in your house where you spend much of your time. By installing new industrial appliances, for instance, a simple home kitchen can become a place for preparing gourmet meals for both your family and friends.
Kitchen Remodeling Projects and Kitchen Renovations Can Add Value to Your Home
From installing the latest back splash to selecting the latest kitchen counter tops, the changes that you make in your kitchen will help you not only enjoy your current space, but also add value to your home should you decide to sell it in the future. Consider these facts and figures about the home renovation and remodeling industry:
- 76% of homeowners change the style of a home’s kitchen during a renovation project.
- 60% of homeowners prioritize storage over all other functions of their kitchens, according to the 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study.
- 87% of homeowners enlisted the help of a professional during their kitchen remodeling or renovation project, according to the 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study.
- The newest kitchen appliances are both energy efficient and easy to clean.
- Home remodeling projects, especially kitchen projects, can cause a major disruption in your home, but they are worth both the investment of time and money.
- Visiting model homes or looking at the latest design trends on the internet can help inspire you to make the changes you need to enjoy your kitchen again.
Deciding to update the kitchen area of your home is a great way to make sure that you are using the most efficient appliances and are surrounded by the easy to clean and maintain flooring and cabinets.