The decision to run your own business is not an easy one. These business people need to be able t do everything from complete payroll to order product to fixing the toilet.
Well, maybe not fixing the toilet. While it may be in your best intesrest to process your own payroll of you do not have many employees, it is important to know that when it comes to work like plumbing and electrical, you are better off bring a professional. And while there are plenty of resources that are available when it comes to many parts of small business management and ownership, the need for a reliable plumber or electrician will always be important. Fortunately, if you know where to look and how to check on references and reviews, there is plenty of plumbing help available. Nearby plumbers, in fact, can often make quick work of a task that might have taken you days. And the added bonus of hiring licensed plumbing help is that they will stand behind the work that they do.
Emergency Plumbing Services Help Both Businesses and Residential Property Owners
From water heaters to sewer services to fixing toilet, sink, of shower leaks, there is plumbing help available. Unfortunately, too often both home and business owners think that they can tackle a problem on their own and end up creating a much bigger problem than the one that they started with. By looking for the most experienced and the most highly recommended plumbing help you can find the answers to many of the problems that you may be facing in your home or small business.
Outside of business owners, it is important to note that there are obviously reasons that home owners need the services of plumbers as well. And whether you need a plumber for your business or home it is important to know that you are working with a licensed professional who will stand behind the work that is completed. Consider these facts and figures about the most common problems that drive the need for plumbing help:
- A shower head leaking at 10 drips a minute wastes more than 500 gallons per year. That is the same amount of water it takes to wash 60 loads of dishes in a dishwasher.
- In comparison, one leaky faucet that drips at the rate of one drip a second can waste more than 3,000 gallons every year. This is the amount of water needed to take more than 180 showers.
- All combined a trillion gallons of water, worth as much as $6 billion, is wasted each year as the result of running toilets, leaking faucets, or other leaks.
- America’s aging sewer systems also creates problems as it spills approximately 1.26 trillion gallons of untreated sewage every single year.
- The sewer system in your community is important because the plumbing system in a home is composed of two separate subsystems. One subsystem bringing freshwater in, and the other takeing wastewater out.
- Unfortunately, as many as 10% of households in America have leaks in their plumbing that can waste approximately 90 gallons of water every single day.
- Leaks waste up to 180 gallons of water per week in the average household, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- 13.7% of water use is the result of leaks, according to Plumbing Manufacturers International.
- Even without leaks, the average U.S. family uses more than 300 gallons of water per day at home.
Finding a way to maintain a home or a business requires a combination of a wide range of skills. And while you may be able to handle the payroll responsibilities of a small business or the interior decorating or a new home, when it comes to plumbing it is important to work with a licensed professional to make sure that you get the best results. Emergency plumbers may cost more money, but they are an investment in the property that you own. Adding to the value of a property should always be the goal, so it is important to make sure that every decision that you make is of the highest quality. This is more likely to happen if you are always working with the highest quality materials and the strongest and most qualified licensed professionals.